In Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for networking, cloud & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain with Blockchain application. Currently, we’re looking for a driven, self-reliant Blockchain Engineer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges in network and telecom projects.
Location: R&D office in Krakow
- 3+ years of industry experience working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management, or cloud domains.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoeconomic protocols.
- General understanding of computer networking or willingness to learn.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic technological environment with a rapidly evolving tech stack.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Solidity, EVM, OpenZeppelin will be a strong asset.
- Application development in Ethereum will be a strong asset.
- The understanding of cryptography and knowledge of various cryptocurrency Blockchain implementations.
- Familiarity with Zero-Knowledge-Proof or Multi-Party Computation.
- Eager to cooperate with global customers on-site.
- Collaborative approach.
- Leading global connectivity clients.
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work once at full speed.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).
- Attractive remuneration.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Gym membership allowance.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly, no dress-code office space overlooking the Wawel Castle.
- Flexible forms of employment.