At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for finance, networking, cloud, & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Cloud Native Developer/Architect on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: R&D Office in Krakow
- Strong expertise in multi-cloud architecting and implementation, preferable in AWS.
- Experience in cloud-native development.
- Expert in AWS infrastructure, including security, scalability, and availability best practices.
- Good knowledge of DevOps methods in AWS (CI/CD, IaaC).
- Knowledge of container-related technologies like Docker/Kubernetes.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Very good command of English and presentation skills.
- Collaborative approach to team members and customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms domain e.g. BSS/OSS or network management is a plus.
- AWS certification will be an additional advantage.
- Experience with other cloud solutions, like Azure, VMware, GCP, or other cloud environments will be a strong asset.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
In this role, you will:
- Guide internal and external teams as they assist our clients with implementing and maintaining complex cloud systems.
- Design solutions for international companies, from identifying business requirements, through the choice of technologies, to defining operational procedures.
- Take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables.
- Be involved in direct discussions with clients and business teams making sure best architectures are applied.