At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for finance, networking, cloud, & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Fullstack Software Engineer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: Remote / R&D Office in Krakow
- Experience with MERN Stack, mainly Express(.js), React(.js), Node(.js).
- Familiarity with various DB engines – MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience with WebServices (REST).
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Ruckus.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins and others.
- Experience with versioning systems: Git
- Knowledge of modelling languages: YAML.
- Knowledge of MEF/TMF data models and APIs, especially LSO Sonata API will be a strong asset.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems.
In this role, you will:
- work on very progressive and modern assignments, where you will be using only the newest technologies,
- develop modules and functions of enterprise-level products,
- analyze requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements,
- take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables,
- work on different layers of solutions (with the support of your colleagues),