In Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for networking, cloud & telecom companies.
Location: R&D Office in Krakow
- 3+ years of experience working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management, and cloud domains.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
- General understanding of computer networking or willingness to learn.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Java, Linux, Kubernetes or OpenStack will be a strong asset.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
- Collaborative approach.
- Eager to cooperate with global customers on-site.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to project planning and design of new features of enterprise level software.
- Develop modules and functions of enterprise level products.
- Analyse customer requirements, providing feedback and suggesting improvements.
- Take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables.
- Interact with internal and external teams to verify and improve software functionality, reliability, and performance.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs in the existing applications.
- Actively participate in software development process (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Produce end-user documentation for the solutions you created.
- Build expertise in connectivity.
- Leading global connectivity clients.
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work once at full speed.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).
- No dress-code.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly, no dress-code office space overlooking the Wawel Castle.
- Flexible forms of employment.