We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for networking & cloud companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technical expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re looking for a driven, self-reliant Junior Engineers on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges. Join a team of highly motivated professionals to deliver real world value to some of the biggest telecoms and fintech companies in the world!
Location: Remote / R&D office in Kraków (next to ICE)
Your role will be to help automate mundane and / or complex tasks, while leveraging both existing platform automation tools as well as custom code, wherever necessary. The team you would be joining maintains a
handful of projects, each based of the same engine and principles, but focused on different use-cases. You will be working directly both with end-customer as well as other members of the team across the globe.
- Develop and provision automations and workflows inside a graphical programming engine for biggest telecom companies in the world.
- Maintain existing JS modules and applications.
- Develop new functions for existing JS applications, both front- and back-end.
- Work in an international team spread across the globe (multiple time-zones).
- Solve complex business problems and convert them into smaller, re-usable functions.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking, self-reliance and will-do attitude.
- Familiarity at least with two of the following technologies:
– JSON, Markdown.
– DB engines – MongoDB.
– Web Services paradigm.
– RESTful APIs.
– Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Good English, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience in network management, orchestration, virtualization, cloud domains the telecoms.
- Experience with versioning systems: Git.
- Competitive salary, based on your experience, knowledge and added value.
- Flexible working hours & remote work.
- Flexible forms of employment.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly office space overlooking Wawel Castle.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work & after work (occasional BBQs in the backyard, hikes and plenty of other).
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Free group English lessons with Native speakers.