Meet Amartus at MEF LSO Partner Conference Americas
Amartus is sponsoring MEF LSO Partner Conference Americas on October 26 in Miami. We invite you to meet our team during the event and learn how we support leading providers and vendors with their MEF LSO inter-provider API implementations.
Learn how to:
- accelerate your LSO Sonata/Cantata API implementations based on nBrace™, our ready-to-deploy LSO-compliant software solution for buying, selling, and E2E negotiation of services
- achieve fast, efficient implementation and partner interop testing with MEF LSO API Onboarding & Interop Testing (OIT) Service provided by Amartus, MEF’s authorized test partner
Our experts will also be sharing their knowledge about the business and technical aspects of LSO API implementation by leading several sessions and panel discussions at the conference, including:
- “Panel: LSO API Implementers” during which Michael Kearns, Chief Strategy Officer at Amartus, will take part in a discussion about “Using pre-built, standalone Buyer and Seller implementations of LSO APIs and business processes to augment a provider’s BSS”
- “Onboarding Partners” where Michael Kearns (Amartus) will moderate a discussion with the panel of providers who are using the MEF Interop Testing (OIT) Service to accelerate onboarding and interop testing with their partners
- Implementation Track where Michał Łączyński, Solutions Architect at Amartus, MEF LSO Committee Co-Chair & MEF LSO Community Manager, will lead technical discussions
If you are interested to discuss any of these topics, we will be happy to meet you! Click here to arrange a meeting. We are looking forward to stimulating discussions and the opportunity to meet our colleagues, customers, and partners in person.