Meet Amartus at MEF LSO Partner Conference
Amartus will be one of the sponsors of the first-ever MEF LSO Partner Conference – taking place on May 4 in Paris during the MEF Q2 Members meeting. We invite you to meet our team at the event and learn first-hand how Amartus supports leading providers and vendors with their MEF Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) API implementations.
During the face-to-face meeting, we will be happy to tell you more about how to:
- accelerate your LSO API implementations with nBrace™ our ready-to-deploy LSO compliant software solution for buying, selling and E2E negotiation of services
- achieve fast, efficient implementation and partner interop testing with MEF LSO API Onboarding & Interop Testing (OIT) Service. Amartus is MEF’s authorized solution provider for this solution which offers LSO complaint buyer & seller software emulators built on nBrace™.
Also, our experts will be sharing their knowledge about the business and technical aspects of LSO API implementation by leading and participating in several sessions and panel discussions at the conference, including:
- Michael Kearns, Chief Strategy Officer at Amartus & MEF LSO Committee Co-chair, will be a panelist in panel #2 ”Growing your LSO partner base” in the Business Track
- Simon Altman, VP Business Development at Amartus, will be a panelist in Panel #7 “Fast-tracking of onboarding of LSO Partners” in the Business Track
- Michał Łączyński, Architect at Amartus and MEF LSO Developer Community Manager, will lead the Implementation Track and the first two sessions: “How LSO APIs and LSO Payloads are created” and “Accelerating Your LSO API implementation”)
- Konrad Herba, nBrace and MEF OIT Product Manager at Amartus will lead the session “Effective onboarding of LSO Partners” as part of the Implementation Track
If you are interested to discuss any of these topics, we will be happy to meet you! Click here to arrange a meeting. We are looking forward to stimulating discussions and the opportunity to finally meet our colleagues, customers and partners in person.