MEF LSO API ONBOARDING & INTEROP TEST (OIT) SERVICE
Accelerate implementation of MEF LSO Sonata inter-provider automation APIs
Achieve faster more efficient B2B interoperability with customers & suppliers
MEF’s LSO API Onboarding and Interop Test (OIT) Service offers an efficient, predictable, and scalable solution that Providers can use to test compliance of their LSO Sonata / Cantata implementation and perform pre-interop testing with partners at any time.
The solution consists of MEF LSO Sonata Buyer and Seller software-based emulators, hosted on a dedicated public cloud server for each subscriber. The emulators are based on nBrace™, Amartus’ standards based inter-provider automation software for negotiating products and services.
Use the Buyer and Seller emulators to:
- Gain familiarity with LSO Sonata APIs by running default configurations to test requests, responses, for different product payloads
- Perform self-assessment during LSO Sonata API implementation by testing against the MEF OIT service LSO Sonata reference implementations.
- Prepare specific emulator configuration to share with partners & to load partner-specific configurations shared by partners for independent interop testing.
The LSO Sonata Adoption Lifecycle
The MEF OIT Service moves service providers through the implementation and partner onboarding stages of the LSO Sonata Adoption Lifecycle, including the critical “Develop and Test” and “Production” phases, with the end goal of achieving production-ready interoperability with multiple partners in a significantly reduced timeframe.
What Can I Achieve with the LSO API Onboarding & Interoperability Test Service?
The OIT Service results in significant reductions in time and effort for LSO Sonata implementation readiness and partner onboarding, allowing multiple partners to be onboarded in parallel. This efficiency results in faster LSO Sonata compliance, accelerated time to revenue, and reduced costs.
MEF OIT Service advantages:
- Achieve familiarization with LSO APIs faster.
- Independently implement and test compliance.
- Develop specific configurations to share with partners
- Test against specific configurations provided by partners.
- Test with emulators at any time.
- On-board many partners in parallel.
- Develop and test against new LSO releases..
Buyers need an efficient, cost-effective method to onboard and maintain interoperability with many sellers. Through the Buyer emulator, the MEF OIT Service increases the number of partners that can be onboarded in parallel by an order of magnitude, as well as increasing the range and reach of services through partners. Faster onboarding enables service providers to expand coverage more quickly, leading to greater enterprise customer satisfaction.
Sellers need assistance to gain priority to get onboarded with buyers faster. Through the Seller emulator, the MEF OIT Service enables providers to achieve LSO Sonata compliance faster and with less effort. Faster onboarding accelerates revenue for the seller.