At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for finance, networking, cloud, & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Python Developer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: R&D Office in Krakow
- At least 2 years of industry experience working in software development and/or deployment projects, ideally in the cloud environments or network management.
- Working knowledge and experience in Python programming language and its technical ecosystems, experience in C++ would also be beneficial.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems with focus on BASH
- General understanding of computer networking.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative personality.
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, VMware, Azure, or other cloud environments will be a very strong asset.
- Familiarity with MEF/TMF data models and APIs, especially LSO Sonata API will be a strong asset.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, other.
- Knowledge of modeling languages: YANG, TOSCA, YAML.
- Willingness to travel to the customer’s locations on a need basis.
In this role, you will:
- analyze customer requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements,
- build and integrate private/public cloud-based solutions for customers,
- take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables,
- build expertise in 5G, NFV, ETSI MANO, and SDN domains.