We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to building state-of-the-art solutions to enable automation of the next generation of connectivity and cloud services.
Currently, we’re looking for driven, self-reliant Quality Assurance Engineers seeking the rare opportunity to apply their experience to a new product suite as part of a growing team of Quality Assurance and Support engineers. The successful candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated. In the future as the team grows, the successful candidate will also have many opportunities for career development in a variety of directions.
- Programming / Automation
- Ability to write simple scripts or modify existing (bash, python, groovy, etc.)
- Experience with developing models/configurations, particularly in JSON
- Experience with automation testing and Automation Test Frameworks such us: Postman, Selenium, SOAP UI, JMeter, etc.
- Familiarity with Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools
- Familiar with version control systems (particularly GIT)
- Familiar with bug reporting tools like Jira
- Testing Experience
- Experience in API and web application testing (e.g. tools like Postman, SOAP UI, curl, etc.)
- UI testing
- Very good knowledge of software testing processes and with at least 1 year testing experience
- Other experience
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to team members
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers
Nice to have:
- General knowledge of REST APIs and PostgresDB
- Ability to execute simple programming tasks like simple bug fixing, develop simple functionalities
- Basic programming skills (JAVA)
- Ambition and willingness to develop Programming skills
- Experience working/testing in the cloud (particularly AWS)
This role will involve:
- Create automated test suites and software packages
- Develop common product configurations for testing
- Perform basic trouble shooting (perform RCA and be able to hand over results to the team to streamline bug fixing process)
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures
- Working with a team of highly-experienced and dedicated engineers on a state-of-the- art software solution to deliver next-generation automated services
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities tailored to your needs.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).
- Attractive remuneration.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly, no dress-code office overlooking the Wawel Castle.
- Flexible forms of employment.