At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to building state-of-the-art solutions to enable automation of the next generation of connectivity and cloud services.
Currently, we’re looking for a driven, self-reliant Quality Assurance Lead Engineer seeking the rare opportunity to apply his or her experience to a new product suite and take responsibility for leading and developing a growing team of Quality Assurance and Support engineers. The successful candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and also capable of motivating others. The role will report to the Product Manager but will also involve working directly with our customers as well as our management team. In the future, as the team grows, the successful candidate will also have many opportunities for career development, enhancing their software development skills with more design & programming or taking on more responsibility for the management.
Location: Remote / R&D Office in Krakow
- Programming / Automation
- Ability to write simple scripts or modify existing (bash, python, groovy, etc.)
- Basic programming skills (JAVA)
- Ambition and willingness to develop Programming skills
- Experience with automation testing and Automation Test Frameworks such us: Postman, Selenium, SOAP UI, JMeter, etc.
- Familiarity with Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools (with ability to create/modify jobs)
- Familiar with version control systems (particularly GIT)
- Familiar with bug reporting tools like Jira
- Testing Experience
- REST API testing (familiar with API test tools like Postman, SOAP UI, curl, etc.)
- UI testing
- Very good knowledge of software testing processes and with at least 4 years testing experience
- Experience in API and web application testing
- Ability / Experience in designing test plans and test cases both manual and automated for integration testing, end to end testing, regression testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Other experience
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to team members
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
Nice to have:
- General knowledge of REST APIs and PostgresDB
- 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership role or of autonomy / responsibility within a project
- Ability to execute simple programming tasks like simple bug fixing, develop simple functionalities
In this role, you will:
- Create and manage Test Strategy
- Create automated test suites and software packages
- Develop common product configurations for testing
- Perform basic trouble shooting (perform RCA and be able to hand over results to the team to streamline bug fixing process)
- Identify not just bugs but also software application weaknesses and target areas for improvements
- Collaborate with the design team to solve application faults
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures
- Guide and mentor the Quality Assurance team
- Work with customers to resolve common user errors and troubleshoot new issues
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas
- Propose ideas for automated software test procedures and follow-through on them
- Report on the progress and the overall quality levels to the Product Manager and others on the Management team