We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for networking, cloud & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re looking for a driven, self-reliant Senior Java Software Engineer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: Remote / R&D Office in Krakow
- At least 5+ years of experience with Java 8 (or higher) working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management, or cloud domains.
- Very good knowledge of Spring framework core components.
- Experience with messaging (JMS, AMQP, Kafka etc.), Web Services, REST, SQL.
- Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: Groovy, Kotlin, Mongo, BPMN engines like jBPM, Activity, Camunda
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot and various application servers.
- Experience with test frameworks and tools: Junit5, Spock, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Very good communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with using schema/API description industry standards (OpenAPI/Swagger, JsonSchema, WSDL, etc.)
- Knowledge of MEF/TMF data models and APIs, especially LSO Sonata API will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of OSS, network management and/or telecom protocols & technologies.
- Hands-on experience in work with microservices and Kafka message bus
- Experience with Kubernetes, or Docker.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, other.
- Knowledge of modeling languages: YAML.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems.
In this role, you will:
- Develop modules and functions of enterprise-level products.
- Analyze requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements.
- Take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables.
- Work on different layers of solutions (with the support of your colleagues).
- Build expertise in back-end Java development.
- Working on interesting R&D endeavors with modern technologies – never again boring assignments.
- Flexible working hours and remote work once at full speed.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Attractive salary.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Co-financed MultiSport card.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly, no dress-code office overlooking the Wawel Castle.
- Free group English lessons with Native speakers.
- Attractive salary.
- Flexible forms of employment.