At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for finance, networking, cloud, & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Senior Java Software Engineer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: Remote / R&D Office in Krakow
- At least 5+ years of experience with Java 8 (or higher) working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management, or cloud domains.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail, determination to improve.
- Very good knowledge of Spring Boot.
- Experience with messaging (AMQP, Kafka etc.), Web Services, REST.
- Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: Document DB like Mongo, BPMN engines (like jBPM, Activity, Camunda), Docker, Groovy.
- Experience with test frameworks and tools: Junit5, Spock, Selenium, Postman, etc.
- Very good communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
Nice to have:
- Experience with schema/API description industry standards (OpenAPI/Swagger, JsonSchema, WSDL, etc.)
- Experience with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Git.
- AWS services knowledge.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Practical experience with using schema/API description industry standards (OpenAPI/Swagger, JsonSchema, WSDL, etc.)
- Knowledge of OSS, network management and/or telecom protocols & technologies.
- Hands-on experience in working with microservices.
- Experience with workaround telecommunication standards, knowledge of MEF/TMF data models and APIs will be strong assets.
In this role, you will:
- develop modules and functions of enterprise-level products,
- work on exciting assignments with modern mathematical algorithms architecture,
- analyze requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements,
- take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables,
- work on different layers of solutions (with the support of your colleagues),
- build expertise in back-end Java development.