At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly specialized, tailored software development and integration services for finance, networking, cloud, & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technical expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Senior Python Developer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: Remote / R&D Office in Krakow
- At least +4 years of industry experience working in software development and/or deployment projects, ideally in the cloud environments or network
- Working knowledge and experience in Python programming language and its technical ecosystems.
- Good understanding of general networking concepts (minimum CCNA level, CCNP level knowledge will be an advantage).
- Experience in REST API integrations and a good understanding of REST concepts.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud environments.
- Familiarity with automation frameworks (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to engage in customer-facing projects.
- A collaborative approach to team members.
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing tests with pytest framework.
- Experience in modelling using some DSL or GPL.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, other.
- Knowledge of modelling languages: YANG, TOSCA, YAML.
- Knowledge and experience working with optical and metro ethernet network services.
In this role, you will:
- take part in the development of comprehensive network automation solution for one of service provides,
- integrate different systems and components,
- analyze customer requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements,
- take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables,
- build expertise in the network automation domain.