SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for networking, cloud & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain with Blockchain application. Currently, we’re looking for a driven, self-reliant Senior Software Engineer on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges in network and telecom projects.
Location: R&D office in Krakow
- 5+ years industry experience working in software projects, ideally in the telecoms, network management or cloud domains.
- General understanding of computer networking or willingness to learn.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes, or Docker will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of standards: e.g., TMF Frameworx, TOSCA, YANG/NETCONF, MEF LSO, SDN OpenFlow, ETSI NFV.
- Good working knowledge of OSS, network management and/or telecom protocols & technologies.
- A Cisco CCNA (or higher) or similar certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
- Collaborative approach.
- Eager to cooperate with global customers on-site.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to project planning and design of new features of enterprise level software.
- Develop modules and functions.
- Analyze customer requirements, provide feedback, and suggest improvements.
- Take ownership of the entire project, not only of own deliverables.
- Interact with internal and external teams to verify and improve software functionality, reliability, and performance.
- Build expertise in connectivity.
- Leading global connectivity clients.
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work once at full speed.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).
- No dress code.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Gym membership allowance.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly office space overlooking the Wawel Castle.
- Flexible forms of employment.
By clicking ‘Apply now!’ and applying for this role, you express your consent for Amartus Ltd. (Data Controller) and its affiliates (Amartus Polska) to process your personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process and potential employment.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR SUBMISSION TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IN YOUR APPLICATION: