At Amartus, we combine domain expertise with software development skills and a passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Experts in Network & Cloud Automation Software devoted to providing highly specialized, tailored development and integration services for networking, cloud & telecom markets.
We drive customer solutions and provide technical expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Solution Architect on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: R&D Office in Krakow
In this role, you will:
- Design and consult complex, scalable solution architectures.
- Propose alternatives to bridge architectural gaps.
- Design and consult Enterprise Information Model, data flows, integration points.
- Be a lead in a definition of the requirements and scope for various development projects.
- Elicit project requirements, the definition of scope and initial estimation of resources.
- Support developers in day-to-day activities, especially IT service provider, by answering project-related questions.
- Take a “customer representative” role in a given development project.
- Translate community needs into proposals for inclusion in backlog of future releases.
- Facilitate collaboration between stakeholders (working group members, developers, academia).
- Manage new releases of Software Development Kits (SDKs).
- At least 5+ years of industry experienceworking in software development & implementation projects, ideally in the telecoms domain e.g. BSS/OSS or network management.
- 3+ years of experience on positions Product Owner/Product Manager/Business Analyst/ Solution Architect or alike.
- Expertise and good understanding of WAN networking, Network Management and Cloud.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions.
- Collaborative approach and can do attitude to team members and customers.
- Ability to analyze architecture & development processes, propose new solutions and recommend changes.
- Analytical thinking, with an aptitude for innovation and strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Good at listening and asking questions skills. Ability to see issues from different perspectives and communicate well.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Cisco CCNA (or higher) or similar certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge or good understanding of technologies like: SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, network orchestration & automation, network security, virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Knowledge of system integrations and software architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of MEF/TMForum
- Experience launching/facilitating community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an event series, writing an email newsletter).
- Excellent negotiation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
- Project Management certification.