At Amartus, we combine premium software development skills with domain expertise and passion for delivering innovation.
We are a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly-specialized, tailored software development and integration services for finance, networking, cloud, & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technological expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain. Currently, we’re searching for a driven, self-reliant Tech Lead/Architect on the lookout for new, exciting professional challenges.
Location: R&D Office in Krakow
- At least 5+ years of industry experience working in software development projects, ideally in the telecoms domain e.g. BSS/OSS or network management.
- 3+ years of experience in positions like Product Owner/Product Manager/Business Analyst/ Solution Architect or similar.
- Expertise and a good understanding of WAN networking, Network Management, and Cloud.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Collaborative approach and can-do attitude to team members and customers.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English required.
Nice to have:
- Expertise or good understanding of any of modern programming languages will be a distinctive advantage.
- Knowledge or good understanding of REST/SOAP API, system integrations, microservices, and UML.
- Experience in launching/facilitating community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an event series, writing an email newsletter).
- Knowledge of MEF/TMF standards.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile.
- A Cisco CCNA (or higher) or similar certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Project Management certification.
In this role, you will:
- Support developers in day-to-day activities, especially service provider IT, by answering questions.
- Elicit project requirements, definition of scope and initial estimation of resources.
- Take a “customer representative” role in a given development project.
- Be a leader in the definition of requirements and scope for various development projects.
- Translate community needs into proposals for inclusion in the backlog of future releases.
- Facilitate collaboration between stakeholders (working group members, developers, academia).
- Manage new releases of Software Development Kits (SDKs).
- Have a technical responsibility for the process of release (e.g. tagging, release notes, sanity check, update of related artifacts).