Amartus is a team of Software Engineering Experts devoted to providing highly specialized, tailored software development and integration services for networking, cloud & telecom companies.
We drive customer solutions and provide technical expertise and innovation to the connectivity domain.
We are a company with head-quarter in Dublin, Ireland and an R&D centre in Krakow, Poland. We work with an international client base of top-tier communication and cloud service providers, and we are currently seeking for a Technical Project Manager to manage our rapidly expanding product solutions customer base.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly-motivated individual with proven software project management experience and strong analytical/problem-solving skills to work with a world class leadership team and leading edge products. The successful candidates will have an opportunity to make their mark by shaping the way in which the company delivers solutions to its customers.
Location: R&D Office in Krakow/Remote
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude, willing to take ownership and initiative in all work assignments.
- Strong project planning, coordination and management skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in operations management, business administration, or related field.
- At least 10 years of industry experience working with high-performance teams in software industry projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Technical Project Management role:
- Knowledge & experience of different methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Kanban),
- Experience in cloud services and/or telecom/IT services is a distinct advantage.
- Proven project planning, coordination, and management skills:
- Ability to work across internal and external customer/partner teams,
- Excellent English for effective communication,
- Excellent negotiation, communication and relationship building skills, working with peers, engineering teams, architects, and senior management,
- Ability to manage concurrent projects, their interdependencies, and report status to senior management,
- Ability to anticipate potential problems in scheduling or other areas and proactively take steps to mitigate or eliminate them,
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of Business and/or Operational Support Systems (BSS/OSS) used in the communications industry is an advantage.
- Expertise and/or good understanding of any software designs and/or programming languages a distinct advantage.
- Ability to present/demo solutions to our customers.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities across our projects.
- Willingness to undertake international travel.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamically changing work environment and proactivity in action.